Negative ions bind with airborne dust and pollen to form larger particles that are more easily captured by the ULPA filter. Power light flashes to remind you when to replace UPLA filter. After filter replacement, press the Filter Reset button to reset filter change indicator. Lets you to adjust air flow to your liking.
- Microban Protection
- Prevents trapped bacteria and mold from growing onto the filter
- ULPA + Advanced Multi-Stage Filtration System 99.99% ULPA Efficiency
- Removes up to 99.997% of all pollen, mold spores, pet hair, and dander, dust mites, bacteria, smoke, dust and harmful particles.
- Active Carbon Filter
- Helps removed odors from pets, smoke, and other household sources.
- Electronic Ionizer
- Further assists in fine particle removal
- Electric Filter Change Monitor
- Ensures that there is in good condition by alerting the user about replacement